Tuesday, June 08, 2010

just a quick post

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! My day is going great! I was hoping to have my oven put in today, but who knows when that will happen. At this point, it is just pure silliness and a source of pure laughter on my part. Someday. . . my oven will be move from my living room to it's proper location in the kitchen. . . someday!

But, an even better note. One of the blogs I follow (Cluck Cluck Sew) is having a giveaway from the quilt shoppe. . . it looks awesome. Click on the link to go see what it's all about. . . and good luck!

Now, I am off to get some sewing done. My friend, Steph's birthday is this week and I am making her the coolest thing! Can't wait to show you!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jolie -

    Thanks for blogging about our giveaway over at Cluck, Cluck Sew!

    Good luck :)

    Lani

    P.S. I know all about the oven sitting in the living room ... we had our kitchen remodeled last summer and had the dishwasher and the fridge in the living room too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see my surprise!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...