Wednesday, May 07, 2014

It's Teacher Appreciation Week!!!! {Free Printable}

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week!  It is so much fun to see all the ways you can honor your child's teacher through Pinterest or just by doing a Google Search (click it. . . I dare you!).  We put together small gifts for each day of the week, which I will be sharing on Friday.  But, I wanted to share this one, really quick so you can use it before the week is over.
I found an idea on Pinterest that I absolutely loved.  But every time I clicked on the link, I couldn't find it.  It literally no longer existed.  Plus, I really liked the muffin idea, because I was already baking up some muffins for my family, so it was perfect for a gift.  So, I created one of my own so that I could print it out and share with you.
The cool thing about this printable is that you don't have to use it for a teacher.  Need to tell someone that you appreciate them. . . a friend, a co-worker, a nurse. . . anyone.  It works for just about anyone.  I dare you to make some muffins (or just go buy some muffins at Costco or Sprouts) and bless someone this week!

You can go here to print it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...