Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Things that I am digging lately.

Life is good over here in Klassen-ville.  We are surviving our summer. . . which is good, because we are barely 2 weeks in.  I can't wait to share with you what we are up to this summer and my plan to stay sane (which is working!).

Disclaimer:  This is going to be one of those crazy, boring posts with no pictures.  Please read on, you might find something funny, or interesting, or life changing (i doubt it, but it was worth a shot).

Last night, my husband and I were watching you-tube videos and found this, this, and this one funny.  If you haven't seem them pass through your feed on FB, watch.  They are funny.

I am making meatball sliders tonight and am going to try this easy marinara to go with it.  It's the end of the month and I'm not going to the store.

Have you seen this wallpaper at Target?  It's down the same isle as the the knobs and duct tape.  I have a couple of ideas for it in my house. . . just trying to justify it in our budget.  I think have my husband convinced, but I have to finish other projects first (you, know those cabinets I have been working on for months!).

I miss the Giada jarred spaghetti sauce at Target.  They were my go-to dinner on a hurry.  I might have come close to tears.  But, it lasted longer than I expected.

I bought some cute things for Ethan's upcoming birthday via Pick your Plum.  If you haven't bought stuff from them, I highly recommend it.  I've done it several times and have been so happy!

I'm reading this book right now.   So far. . . so good.  I've loved just about everything by this author, so I don't think I am going to be disapointed.

I am also working my way through this book. It's going to take me awhile.  It is so much easier to breeze through a fiction book.  (tell me I'm not alone!)

Have you tried the Reeces Peanut Butter Oreos yet?  Oh my goodness. . . amazing!

And now, I am going to go mop my brand new kitchen floor (I posted pics on Instagram if you follow me. . . if not come find me! my username is jolieklassen)

Have a great Tuesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...