Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Recent Recipes that we LOVE!

It's been awhile since I've shared some of the recipes that are keeping us fed and alive over here.  I thought that today would be a great day to do it.  So, just a warning. . . this is going to be a picture-less/boring post.  But, I promise if you click the links to the recipe, you will find delicious pictures that you will want to go and make this second.

This non dairy pasta was amazing!  It's even easier if you have a immersion blender (which I have now added to my wishlist!)

This orange chicken was absolutely amazing!  It is completely worth the effort (and the cornstarch!).

I have now made this multiple times and it even as a side for Father's Day.  It was a hit!

This 5 minute marinara was a huge hit!  Plus, not pricey at all and I can now make on a moments notice!  Even better with Italian sausage!

These have quickly become one of our go-to meals around here (in fact, we are having them tonight for dinner!)

We also have really enjoyed these and turned the leftovers into taco salad!

We just love this sweet corn pasta, especially with some of the fresh local corn that comes from the FSU Farm.

So, these are just a few of the fun and delicious things.  

Hope you are having a great summer!  Have you tried any new recipes that I should add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...