Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School & Ethan's First Day!

The summer is over!  I am ecstatic!  I am completely ready for all things fall and pumpkin spice lattes.  But, first, the new school year!  This year, I officially have a kindergartner.  Not a whole lot has changed from last year to this year with our schedule and routine.  But, I did get a little creative, even though I did pretty much the same thing as last year (the printable is still there, if you want to print it).   But, this year, I changed it up a bit. . . and I think I like it.
 I really like the yellow chalk look!  Plus, it had to have bunting (because, I love bunting!).  I have one made for preschool and kindergarten, and if you want me to send you the link, feel free to comment with your email address and I will get that to you as soon as possible.

 This year, I had a thought about making the cookie look like someone took a bite out of it.  I had see some Cookie Monster like themes for birthdays, but I thought it might look cool.  I am pretty happy with it.  At the bottom of this post is a link to the printable and the directions are on it.  There are also two different size options.  Have fun!
 And now for this cutie!  He is just growing up way too quick!  Hard to believe I started this blog just after he was born as an outlet.  And now look, we're starting Kindergarten!  He's kind of a pro at this whole going to school thing since he did TK last year.  It's going to be a fun year. . . I just know it!



And yes.  He wants to be a Jedi.  A Jedi, so he can fight Darth Vader.   He's kind of a Star Wars fan!


free printable can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...