Monday, August 04, 2014

Late Night Stamping

I've been staying up really late this summer.  I can't help it.  It's so peaceful and quiet.  I've been reading books and cutting out fabric, but one of my favorite things I has been just sitting and stamping.  

I came up with this card one night and was instantly in love.  I absolutely love the grey, turquoise and yellow color scheme (It does match my bathroom after all!).  The stamp set used was Tape It, by Stampin Up and the "hey there friend" stamp is from a My Paper Pumpkin Kit.   
I am probably going to stay up late tonight and stamp some more.  I borrowed a few stamps from my mom and I am pretty sure she's going to want them back when she comes up tomorrow (she's been gone for 2 months).  Maybe she'll forget about the Perfect Pennants?  I am having too much fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...