Monday, November 17, 2014

A New Thanksgiving Tradition

I'm not at all phased that Target has had out the Christmas stuff.  I think they may be the last ones to actually put it out (Costco had it out in September, right?).  It is my favorite time of year.  Gingerbread lattes, fog, cold weather, sweaters. . . it's pretty much awesome.  I actually listened to Christmas music this morning and didn't mind.  It was a foggy drive to my son's 6 year check up and it just felt appropriate.  But, first we have Thanksgiving.  And with Thanksgiving, a new tradition.





I wanted to start a Thanksgiving tree last year, but it just never happened.  I am so glad that my husband caught on to my vision when I brought in branches from one of our trees in the backyard.  Ethan loves putting things on there and came home begging to write his "I'm thankful" tag when he got home from school.  This made my mom heart so full!  He even made his grandparents write something down when they were over this weekend.  I love that he wants to show gratitude!  

 It really came together nicely.  I used some Kraft card stock along with Hello, Honey and Tangelo Twist (from Stampin up's In Color line).  I also used their new set Gratitude for Days.  

* Note: SU's website is having issues, so I will link you up later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...