Friday, January 16, 2015

Just a little About me.

I have seen a few bloggers this year right about some random thoughts about themselves for this new year.  I really liked the idea and since we are coming up on the 6th anniversary of this blog, I thought. . . I am totally going to copy that.  So, here we go:

My name is Jolie Klassen.  I am 35 years old and am getting ready to celebrate my 10th anniversary with my love, Jon.  We have 2 rambunctious boys, 6 and almost 4.   We keep pretty busy.

I am a stay at home mom and I home school the youngest in preschool.

I used to teach.  I loved it.  I love being home with my family even more.

This blog is where I share my thoughts, what's cooking in our kitchen, and what creative things are happening in my craft room.

I bake, sew, cook, stitch, stamp, and scrapbook.  In between all those I find other things to do, too.  I don't do everything at once.  That's why I am a few years behind in my album making.

I also love to throw parties.  Pinterest helps a lot with this.  This is good, because I am a Pinterest junkie.

My favorite place to be is the beach.  I like the mountains, but the beach is my all time favorite place.
























I love food.  I have a milk allergy that I've had since I was a small  kid.  It went dormant as I grew up, and it slowly started coming back in college and then with each pregnancy, it got worse.  Our youngest also has a milk allergy, so we keep a rice cheese, almond milk, and coconut cream on hand.

My favorite color is blue.

I collect fabric, bowls, and kitchen gadgets.

Fall and Winter are my favorite times of the year.

My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 3:5-6.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight."

I LOVE the Proverbs 31 woman.  I want that to be my goal.

My house is most often a mess.  But, that's because life is happening in my house and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I could live in yoga pants and a hoodie.  Although, I really like to dress cute, too.  It's just easier to get things done when I'm cozy.

I am completely in love with Justin's Chocolate PB cups.  They are amazing!  And dairy free, which is a great thing!

I love crime shows with a kick of comedy.  So, usually when I am crafting, I am catching up on NCIS shows, Mysteries of Laura, Castle, and Bones.  I also LOVE Once Upon a Time, but only when I can binge watch the episodes at the end of the summer.








2 comments:

  1. Nice to know you jolie! We still have much in common;) keep the good ideas & great recipes coming! Now I need to go look up the proverbs 31 woman. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie, somethings never change. You are still such a sweet, funny, crafty, god loving woman. Thanks for sharing about yourself. It has been fun to read.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...