Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentines Day Love

Valentines Day is almost here.  If you are looking for inspiration for something fun, easy, and inexpensive. . . you've come to the right spot!  Seriously.  We aren't even breaking the bank over here, or filling some really wonderful kindergartners up with sugar.  This is also a great activity to do with your kids.  It creates memories.  

Plus, I have a confession for you.  Now, please don't judge.  I know there some out there that feel exactly like I do (I know you are out there. . . don't hide!).  Okay.  I'm ready to tell you.  Deep breath.  Breathe.  Okay, here it goes. 

I am a full fledged crayon SNOB.  Yep.  You heard me.  I am super picky when it comes to crayons.  I only buy Crayola (really. . . no other crayon comes close!) and I only like coloring with sharp pointed crayons.  I stock up every year with those 25 cent boxes of crayons that go up to $3 a month after school resumes and we pull them out every few months when we are ready.  We don't even throw the old ones away.  I hoard them in a box in our art supply closet and bring them out for activities like this.   There are tons of things you can do with old crayons!!!

I really thought they came out so cute!  I wanted to keep making them and experimenting with different color combos, but at some point I had to stop.   We put them in treat bags and attached the tag I designed iwth some bakers twine I found in the gift wrap section at Target.
  CLICK HERE to get the tag printable Crayon Valentine Tag. 
Happy Valentine's Day Week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...