Friday, September 04, 2015

Flashback Friday: Fall Favorites

It's starting to feel like Fall. 

It's been kind of cool this week.  I say that and some of you might laugh, but a high of 95 has been wonderful  Plus, it's been cool enough during the night and early mornings to air out the house.  That makes a BIG difference!  But, I have no complaints because it has been a really mild summer here.

I bought my youngest two new long sleeve shirts. And, they are just sitting there because it's a little bit warm to wear them!  I also bought myself a sweater. . . and it's also just sitting there.  I really like wearing sweaters.

I had my first pumpkin spice latte last weekend (from Whole Foods).  It was quite tasty.  I heard they are actually going to add some pumpkin to the PSL this year at Starbucks.  I'm curious. 

So, in honor of fall, I am headed to the beach. . . where I will stick my toes in the sand, read a book, and hopefully wear a sweater and drink yummy coffee.  Oh yeah, and celebrate a couple of birthdays, including my oldest. 

While I do that, I will leave you with some of my favorite fall treats.  What's your favorite fall treat?  Link up in the comments! 

Candy Corn Cookies
 

Pumpkin Cheesecake


Autumn Salad

Apple Tart

Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...