Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Meanderings


It's Monday.  I won't lie, I could really use some more weekend.  Anybody else feel that way?  Oh, please tell me I am not alone!  Yesterday afternoon, I came really close (well, probably not that close) to talking my husband into driving to the beach for some fish and chips.  I was ready to load up the kiddos and go.  But the thought of driving for 6 hours the night before school/work just sounded exhausting.  Good thing, I was just there a few weeks ago. 

Soccer season is officially in full gear.   It's going to be fun this year.  I am really excited to see how Ethan has grown gone from a boy who just wanted to pass out snacks to being right in the madness of the game, with a full on grin.  Weston starts indoor soccer this week, too.  I think that this week might be a tad crazy, but I think we will survive. 

We tried this mac and cheese last night.  The boys loved it. . . even Ethan, who has had the really good stuff (as in 100 percent dairy). 

My kids and I love Arthur.   So, this buzz feed was awesome! 

These look amazing.  I do have some apples that need to be made into something scrumptious today.

Have you seen War Room yet?  It's awesome.  I laughed so much and cried and was inspired!  Oh, to have a prayer life like that!  My bestie and I snuck out last week for a much needed movie night and ice cream!  I can't wait to see it with my husband!

My kids earned whistles from the library reading program this summer.  I am not really sure if it was smart on the library's part because by the end of the day, I really wanted to destroy the things!  This made me laugh. . . and then laugh some more!

Star Wars Fever is a serious epidemic in my house.  Weston has officially joined the Force and I finally had to add a princess leia lego key chain to my keys, because I was starting to feel left out.  I am outnumbered, afterall.  This post gave me a laugh!

So, one of my favorite bloggers posted some really cute wearable (key word, here) fall fashion inspiration and I'm completely in love with this sweatshirt.  Meanwhile, I will be at a soccer Saturday morning with a tank top and an iced beverage.  I am soooo over summer (it's 100 degrees as I type. . . ick!)

  I just found this pin.  I am very seriously considering making some! 

Well, that's all for now.  Time to go check some things off my never ending to-do list (I really, REALLY need more time in the day!).  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings.  Feel free to comment. . . what are you considering, dreaming, or thinking today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and feedback. . . It makes my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...